Whether you work at a business, manage it, or own it, you all have the same goal – you don’t want anyone to get hurt on the job! There’s something each of us can do to make sure we all go home as whole as when we started the day. One step at a time, we can make our workplaces better places to work.
Steps to a Safe and Healthy Workplace
- Understand how a safe and healthy workplace benefits workers, families, businesses, and the community.
- Know your responsibilities for keeping a safe and healthy workplace.
- Develop a system for organizing safety and health efforts.
- Know the laws and regulations for the work you do.
- Address specific workplace hazards and have regular safety meetings.
- Cultivate a safety culture with mutual respect and open communication
- Celebrate your accomplishments and defer OSHA inspections with recognition events.
- Find out the best solutions to safety and health problems.
- Ask questions about workplace safety and health.
- Get help.
Keeping a workplace safe and healthy is not something you can do alone. Banner Stakes is one of many sources of help!
Banner Stakes Safety and Hazard Communication Barriers
Banner Stakes will limit confusion and increase productivity and safety at your job site! It is an effective, reusable and portable barricade system that provides unique safety benefits. The Banner Stakes system sections off areas to reduce liability and convey warnings which eliminate confusion, increase productivity, and enhance safety. We are the industry standard for quality and dependability. A must-have for any work place where safety, savings, and the environment are a concern. We are the leader in portable safety barricades for any industry including Automotive, Aviation, Industrial, Manufacturing, Hospitality & Gaming, Janitorial & Sanitation, MRO, Construction, Healthcare, Crowd Control, Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Warehousing, and Traffic Control.
Want to know how to purchase our products? SHOP NOW!