- Industrial-strength cart with foot-lock brakes holds 5 banner heads, 5 stanchion, & 5 bases
- Stanchion has removable spike for dual purpose use—in soft ground surfaces with spike or in base by removing spike
- Stanchion secures into base and spike with twist-lock system
- Low-profile base with carry handle—fillable with water or sand
- Banner Heads secure onto stanchion with push pins for added stability and security
- 15’ Retractable belts with interchangeable messages
Retractable belt is 2.5” wide
- Largest selection of in-stock messages for various applications
- Telescoping stanchion extends up to 42”
- Colors: OSHA Compliant Yellow, Red, & Orange
- Products can be used indoors or outdoors
- Opportunity to customize messages, colors and add company branding
A Mobile Barrier System is a safe and easy way to move bases, stanchions, and banner heads to new locations at the job site.
Safety and hazard communication barriers have become standard (and necessary) equipment for many different venues. When and where crowd management is needed, removable and adjustable barriers are an effective way to monitor and manage the movements of a crowd. The uses for these types of systems are numerous.
BANNER STAKES SAFETY AND HAZARD COMMUNICATION BARRIER SYSTEMS
Banner Stakes is an effective, reusable and portable barricade system that provides unique safety benefits not found in conventional barrier systems. At events where space is limited, it is crucial to present orderly entrance queue lines. Banner Stakes will always be the best at handling these situations based off our neverending quest to develop and provide the most innovative and adaptable barrier systems in the world. The Plus Line products we offer are the classic “rope and post stanchions” and are extremely easy to set up and move and provide highly visible and effective traffic management. The portability of our products is another reason for their popularity. Our products are manufactured using one the best materials and parts.
There is a wide array of uses for Banner Stakes. They are not only used to control and manage crowds entering big events. Some of the other ways you would want a Plus Line system are these:
- Manufacturing: A convenient system for blocking off different areas in large manufacturing plants. Brightly colored tape and bases help keep workers safe and free of restricted areas.
- Janitorial and Sanitation: Security barriers are a needed help for janitorial staff. Having an easy to set up barrier to block rooms, areas, or buildings being cleaned is a help to the staff and the customers that can clearly see what is blocked and being cleaned.
- Healthcare: Lines in emergency rooms, x-ray departments and cafeterias in hospitals are just a few of the reasons that hospitals need Banner Stakes.
- Safety: In a public place of business such as “big box” stores or public warehouses, a security barrier system is essential for blocking aisles while forklifts or other machinery is being used. The speed which Banner Stakes can be set up and taken down means happier customers having access to all areas of the store in record time.
The Banner Stakes Plus Cart System consists of one industrial-strength cart with foot-lock brakes that holds 5 banner heads, 5 stanchions and 5 bases. Each banner head has a 15 foot, 2.5 inch wide belt that can be customized with any wording of your choice. Contact Banner Stakes for all your mobile Safety and hazard communication barrier needs.